O'Ryans Village Posting Page
Saturday, January 28, 2012
This is a perfect Valentine Card for your kids to hand out at their classroom party.
With a few simple supplies and candy buttons you can make a Valentine Card cell phone.
Kids always get so excited to hand out their card to all their friends. This is a perfect way to spend the afternoon with your kids being crafty. With a few simple supplies and depending on how many card you will be making about an hour to hour and a half of you time your can create this cute cell phone cards.
You will need the following supplies :
Silver card stock
Glue or Scrapbook Adhesives
All supplies can all be bought at your local craft store.
1. Cut a rectangle from silver card stock approx. size should be 2 1/2" by 7"
2. Then fold your card stock in half
3. Round off the corners - If you are into scrap booking you can use a corner punch, it works great.
4. Using the white paper you are going to want to make two message screens. One smaller one for the front of your phone and one large one for the inside of your phone.
5. Using your silver card stock cut a strip to make an antenna.
6. Cut your candy buttons to fit inside the card for the keypad.
Once you have all your pieces cut out you are ready to assemble. We recommend using the scrapbook adhesives when attaching the candy buttons, as you don't want the glue to soak through.
You child will be the hit of the party with these cute cards. These are perfect to make in a group, however we do recommend if making with smaller children to have all your pieces cute out ahead of time and ready to assemble. Older kids especially those over 10 do fine making the whole card.
Some of the messages that can be written on the screen could be call me, be mine, be my Valentine, let your child be creative and have fun.
by: O'Ryans Village